Etiquette and Guidelines
For the safety, comfort and well being of yourself and other clients, please follow our policies listed below:
- If a Salt Cave session starts and you are late we will do our very best to book you in the next available session. This is done to be respectful to those who are already enjoying a Salt Cave session. Walking in and giving someone an orientation while a session is already taking place is very distracting to those who are already enjoying their Salt Cave experience.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out our waiver and for a brief orientation. All subsequent visits please arrive 10 minutes early.
- Lockers are available for safe storage of your coats, boots and valuables.
- Quantum Float and Salt Cave is an electronic free zone. Kindly turn your devices on silent or please leave in your locker.
- Please do not use any perfumes, lotions, or any kinds of fragrances when you attend a session.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- It is very important to drink water after treatments.
- Please keep voices low in the hallway as other sessions are taking place.
- To respect others please do not speak in the Salt Cave, people usually go into a deep meditative or relaxed state.
- For your safety people who are under the influence of any substance will not be allowed to use our services.
- Children 16 and under must have an adult guardian present at all times while at Quantum Float & Salt Cave .
- Each adult guardian must fill out an intake form for them and their child.
- Foot coverings must be worn by each person in the salt room, with the exception of infants
- Quiet enjoyment is essential to maintain a peaceful spa environment.
- For your safety and the safety of others play with the salt, but please do not throw it.
- Please kindly tidy up toys/books that you used at the end of your session.
Cancellations and Reservations
Making a reservation for our services is always suggested to make sure you get the appointment that best suites you and to make efficient use of our facilities. However, we will always welcome and accommodate walk-ins if space is available.
A credit card will be required to make reservations. If you do not have a credit card you may stop by and pay cash. We regret that late arrivals will not be accommodated as the late session will run into the next scheduled session. However, we will try our very best to arrange for you to get into the next available spot. We are unable to accommodate guests under the age of 18 unless accompanied by an adult or unless prior authorization is given.
Please cancel or reschedule reservations 24 hours before your service. Regretfully, if you do not cancel 24 hours before a 50% fee will be applied and your deposit will be held.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease or prescribing any medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements provided herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for customers choosing to treat themselves. All products and services, including written information, brochures and flyers, as well as information provided by telephone verbally or by any other means of communication. Quantum Float & Salt Cave will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any use of this website or any other website or materials linked to this website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or any other loss or damage of any kind.