Thank you for visiting our website and checking out the safety measures we are implementing during this time, while we are re-opening our spa to allow our customers to take advantage of the many health benefits of our services, while also making sure we are providing an environment that is as safe and healthy as possible.
We ask everyone to please be as responsible and considerate of others as possible and to take all necessary precautions, and comply with city and Provincial recommendations on personal protective equipment (face mask), keeping distance from others wherever possible and using increased personal hygiene measures (washing hands, using hand sanitizers) as much as possible.
Even if you are “not worried”, please consider that others may be, and our respect and care makes this time easier for everyone. If you feel sick or unwell or have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks, please do not visit our spa. We will be there for you again, when you are well and not in quarantine. Thank You for your understanding and cooperation!
COVID-19 PRE-APPOINTMENT QUESTIONNAIRE
Have you test positive for COVID-19?
Do you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat, pink eye that is not related to a per-existing illness or health condition?
Have you have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19?
Have you have travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days?
Here are the measures we are specifically taking—in addition to province/city required guidelines—to keep you safe and make our spa experience as enjoyable to everyone as possible:
- We are asking that all appointments are paid for ahead of time, either by booking online or by giving us your credit card over the phone.
- All employees will wear face masks as they interact with our customers
- Customers are required by city ordinance to wear face masks in public areas.
We trust our customers to comply with this recommendation.
Masks can be taken off in treatment rooms that are private once you are by yourself, as well as in the salt cave once the session has begun.
- Hard surfaces, chairs, door knobs, etc. will be cleaned and disinfected regularly and between client sessions
- Scheduling: we will make every effort to schedule services in a way that minimizes the likelihood for groups of people in close proximity
- We will limit the total number of people in our building at all times
- Chairs in the Salt Cave are spaced out to allow for about 6′ of distance between participants
- Maximum number of participants in the cave is limited
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide blankets for all participants at this time so please dress comfy and warmly ( pants and sweater).
- Chairs will be sanitized between sessions.
- We will try to be as efficient as possible
- If you have a group coming to the cave together, we highly recommend booking a private session, ensuring that only your group is in the cave together. Please call.
- 1 person at a time
Float tanks by their nature are very low risk environments when it comes to the spread of coronavirus. The CDC has stated that there is no evidence that covid-19 can spread through recreational water and the fact that we are a business whose primary service is isolation means that interaction between people was naturally at a minimum.
That being said we have made a few changes to help prevent the spread of coronavirus
- We have adjusted our schedule to reduce the number of floats we offer in a day so we can complete a longer disinfection pass in each room between sessions, along with decreasing the likelihood of customers running into each other.
- Our post float lounge will be closed at this time.
- We are adding longer filtration cycles between each session
- Massages have additional rules imposed by the province and city. We will comply with all of them. Please ask your therapist, if you have any questions.
- Please do NOT come if you are sick, coughing or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19; We hope this is self-explanatory and thank you for your cooperation.
- Please be respectful and kind; many people have different views, fears, opinions and concerns during this time. We feel lucky that we have the beautiful services of our spa available and want to share them with everyone who wants them, irrespective of their opinions, fears and concerns about the current crisis.
- Please also take responsibility for your own well-being. If you feel that this is not the time for you to go out and use our services (or anyone else’s) please stay home. We fully respect your own judgement and we will be there for you, when you are ready. Our purpose is to serve your well-being and we love and respect you for who you are!